quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

Making of - The Godfather


If I tell you that the Godfather was based on my mother, how many of you would agree?

I have to say, except for the slaps in the face, which she distributes is a much more subtle way… everything else is true. Ask those who had the pleasure (not at all in a sarcastic way, LOL) of her company.

- And Vito (slap)!!! Get me my antidepressants!
- Yes Godfather!
- Holy shit VIto... What is that? Is that a flying purple elephant?
- No sir, that's your son!
- God... he gained so much weight!
- Yeah, right. That is all that is wrong with him...

4 comentários:

Silvinha disse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A-MA-ZING!
gotta have those pills myself...

Lavi disse...

putz, nunca tinha pensado nisso. Agora fica difícil não imaginá-la de peruga loira!

mélis disse...

ohmygod I want to hug you

Cacá Amadei disse...

diga... a Fátima lê o seu blog?