terça-feira, 6 de outubro de 2009

The Godfather LXVII – The “molto ristretto” List


Scene: The Godfather admiring his newly remodeled Moema birds 3,000 square foot apartment in his Prada baby blue jumpsuit, Gucci hardhat, Loubotin knee high boots, Lacroix purse and the usual long blond wig covered with an Hermes scarf.

- Godfather!
- Yes, Vito!
- Godfather, (slap in the face), here is the list!
- Vito (slap in the face). Are you nuts?
- Oh my God… I am so sorry sir. I don’t know what came over me… it must be the glue from the floors!
- Vito (slap in the face). I am the slaper and you are the slapee… do not forget that!
- I am sorry Sir, very much indeed. Is there anything I can do?
- Yes… give me your other kidney… LOL, just kidney, ops, or not, just kidding! Shut up and give me the list!
- Here you go sir…
- Good, everyone is here.

Don Marcelo “the cook” Barbiconcoltello
Don Marcus “babbo fresco” Lavaicondio
Don Marcio “I want the blue one; no, the red one; no, the blue one” Luvetta
Dona Naninha “nãnãnã” Davidemuffin
Don Luiz “gimme beer” Duotropaise
Don Tri “where is Wally” Luideparisi
Dona Cynthia “Am I beautiful or what?” Labellaragazza
Don Paulo “work with me” Malanzzagni
Dona Meliss “the knee” Mangiatutielmondo Peronoparla
Dona Silvia “the nail filer” Bombomlazangny
Dona Marisa “the architect” Navarroconscopa

- Vito, now that the list is ready, you can start inviting these people to the inauguration party. I want to open the apartment in style.
- Yes Godfather. But sir, how can you refer to your friends as these people?
- Vito, (slap in the face), who told you that they are my friends? Haven’t you heard the expression: “keep your friends close and these other people even closer?
- No Godfather!
- Vito, (poke in the eye) I let them think they are my friends and that I love them…
- But sir… they are your friends and you love them!
- Vito (another poke in the eye), but they don’t know that!
- Yes Godfather!

6 comentários:

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

hahahaha!
and the Oscar for better knicknaming goes to... Godfather!!!
count me in for the open house - but be quick, otherwise i'll attend only future get-togethers (by the end of november)...

Lavi disse...

Hmmm. Acho que a dupla aqui (agora trio) deve ser um no-show, infelizmente... Depois deste post, tínhamos de comparece de qualquer forma

mélis disse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the best of godfather's posts ever!
a começar pela serra elétrica Gucci. C-L-A-S-S-Y!
E os apelidos, eu acho que a gente tem que aderir!

ah.. e I LOVE YOU!

Unknown disse...

Amei meu apelido, ameeeeeeeeiiiiiii.
bjos

Cacá Amadei disse...

Don Marcelo conferma la presenza alla celebrazione. Però, tu sei dimenticato di dire quando sarà...
Dovrei prendere il mio fucile?

Silvinha disse...

give me your other kidney?????
TO CHO-RAN-DO....