terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2009

The Godfather II

Scene: Bedroom decorated as a decadent Chinese bordello, heavy red velvet drapes, a large king size bed with 500 throw-pillows on top, an autographed picture of Liza Minnelli on the mantle and the Godfather sitting in a deep-red velvet chaise in his usual silk robe, his long blond wig and also his favorite pair of Manolo’s.



- Vito!

- Yes, Godfather?

- Vito, bring the car around, you are driving me to Church today. I have baptism school.

- Yes, Godfather.

- And Vito!

- Yes, Godfather?

- What ever happened to that prick? I mean priest?

- He decided to abandon Church and started a boy band. They call themselves The Devil’s Baby Boys or Teedeebeebee or googoodaadaa or something. I hear they sing wearing only devil’s tail and horns.

- Vito!

- Yes Godfather?

- (Slap in the face). Next time, follow my orders to the dot.

- Yes Godfather.

- Uh, poka-dot! Vito, get me my poka-doted Armani suit.

- Which one Godfather, the black and white or the grey and pink?

- Vito (another slap). We are going to church, the black and white, definitely!

- Yes Godfather.





* To be continued *

4 comentários:

Cacá Amadei disse...

Se você estiver considerando ir ao batizado do Pedro com um terno cinza e rosa, please...let me know.

beto disse...

Porque, vc ia com o seu?

Silvinha disse...

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YOU MAKE MY DAY! EU SOU DO FÃ CLUBE! I LOVE YOU!

BE-TO! BE-TO! BE-TO!!!

Cacá Amadei disse...

Ia. Agora você estragou a surpresa.