quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

The Godfather – Divine Intervention

Scene: Hunting grounds at the Godfather’s estate. The Godfather in his full hunting outfit; high Prada boots, large hunting hat with a single peacock feather, a 12-gauge shotgun in one hand, a Prada camouflage bag on the other and his usual long blond wig covered with a Hermes scarf.








Vito!
- Yes Godfather?
- Vito, have you spoken to Don Luvetta about the continuance of the Lindsay and the Pony book?
- Yes Godfather, and he asked me to tell you that he will not stop harassing you until it is finished.
- But Vito! (slap in the face) Did you make him an offer?
- Yes Sir, nonetheless he was very determined about it. He told me that only the book or some Divine intervention will make him shut up about it.
- Vito (slap in the face), no one threatens Don Godfather!
- Yes Godfather, but he is a very popular Don and you know how he can be very stubborn, especially in the absence of Miss Anna H. Luvetta.
- Divine intervention! He will experience my Divine intervention once and for all!
- Yes Godfather!
- Vito! Go to Don Luvetta’s house and bring me Texugo!
- But Godfather, that is his loving award-winning salsa-dancing pet? How can you think of such a thing?
- Vito (slap in the face), do not argue with me. I am the Godfather.
- Yes Godfather, right away sir.

(…Couple of hours later…)

- Vito (slap in the face), what took you so long?
- I am sorry Godfather, but you have no idea how hard it is to shove a 300-pound pig in the back of a VW Bug!
- Vito (slap in the face), I do know! Haven’t I done that with you countless times?
- Yes Godfather. And what shall we do with him?
- Vito! Take him to the barn. I will decide what to do in the morning.
- Yes Godfather.
- And Vito (slap in the face), this is for having me do such despicable things.
- Yes Godfather.

5 comentários:

Thunderstorms, dreams and conversations disse...

Hahahaha, imaginando a cena é mais engraçado...hehehehehe.

Silvinha disse...

por favor, por favor diz pra mim que nós vamos poder ler o livro... por favor...

Silvinha disse...

estava pensando aqui: se o godfather resolver largar a "profissao" atual, ele bem que podia me dar umas consultorias de moda, né?

i´ve got STYYYYLE, baby...

Silvinha disse...

vito (kick in the ass)! volta pra civilizacao!

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

caraca... hahahaha...
so depois q o Beto me deu a dica q eu percebi os paralelos.. "D. Luvetta", "Anna H." e o "pig que dá um grip"... eu nao tinh me ligado antes....rs