quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

The Godfather – Thank God for Obama


Scene: the Godfather sitting in a lawn chair beside the pool, a cosmopolitan in one hand and a Daniel Craig popsicle on the other. A fluffy black Chanel robe hanging in the back of the chair, and a towel around the waist. Havaianas flip-flops next to the chair.

- Vito!
- Yes godfather.
- Get me another one of these Dan Craig suckables. I love them.
- Yes Godfather
- Sir, we are all out of Daniel Craig. Would you like an Obama or a Cher?
- Vito! (slap in the crotch) I told you to get some more yesterday.
- I am sorry Godfather. I was on duty at the Aspen YMCA.
- OK then. (another slap). But do not forget next time. And give me Cher, Obama melts too fast and is way too big.
- Soooooo… Vitoooo! How was it at the “Y” yesterday?
- Please Godfather!?
- Oh… shut up you… big baby you… get yourself an Obama and go play! And Vito! (another slap). This is for not letting me sleep with Texugo on Sunday, I hope you are treating him with respect.
- Yes Godfather.

9 comentários:

mélis disse...

Daniel Craig popsicles!!!

Godfather é o mais cool do universo!

Thunderstorms, dreams and conversations disse...

Pode me dar o endereço de onde vende, Será que tem do Wesley Snipes, just wondering?

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

just in case, I never sleep with a Texugo... rsrs
sensacional!

beto disse...

isso é porque vc não leu o post anterior né, Giacca÷

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

eu tinha lido, mas não tinha me ligado q eu poderia ser o Luvetta... mesmo com a dica da Anna H(ickman)... hahaha

Silvinha disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Silvinha disse...

gRRRReat!!! wondeRRRRRful!
and... about those popsicles...
... do they come in clive owen?
just thinking...

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

palha d'oeste neste blog...

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

palha d'oeste neste blog...