quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2009

The Godfather – In the name of the son

Scene: The godfather standing in the middle of his dressing room wearing nothing but… well, nothing. The bare skin only showing the heaviness of aging and the long forgotten tattoos. The Owl, the Frog, the Mosquito and the Wardrobe.

- Vito!... Vito!
- Yes Godfather?
- Where were you? I’ve been calling for hours!
- I am sorry Godfather, I was killing the monkey!
- Vito! (slap in the face) the expression is spanking the monkey otherwise you would need a gun not those boxing gloves.
- Yes Godfather. But it was an actual monkey – Maguila, I believe was his name. He invaded the kitchen and drank all of the beer.
- I see, is he dead?
- Yes Godfather
- Good! I hate drunk animals; they remind me of myself.
- Vito! Help me pick out an outfit for today. Today is the big day. My godson will be baptized and introduced to the Holy Church, I mean Church, because ever since that beer episode it is not so holy anymore. Anyway, I need to look my best; otherwise I may go to hell for showing up at Church looking like a slob.
- Yes Godfather. But isn’t vanity an original sin?
- Vito! (slap in the face). God and I have an agreement. He does not mess with my business and I mess with his – A lot! got it?
- Yes Godfather.
- Vito! I also need something for this afternoon, for the birthday party and there is nothing in this closet.
- But Godfather…
- Vito! (slap in the face). No buts. Fetch the car and call Lagerfeld to tell him I am on my way. Also call Bjork and ask her if she still has that swan dress? I am betting it is very appropriate.
- Yes Godfather




P.S.: As requested, the Godfather is back.

5 comentários:

Lavi disse...

Uau! Essa saga não pode terminar nunca!

beto disse...

tks.

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

amazing

Silvinha disse...

incrível, sensacional, divertidíssimo e o guarda-roupa.

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

seis dias? palha d'oeste neste blog...