sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

To a dear friend in need of a loving word...


White envy.

Have I told you I love you?
Have I told you our friendship is important to me?
Have I told you I envy – white envy - you?

Well then…

You are beautiful, strong, intelligent, polite, sophisticated, and you have a sense of moral that would make Gandhi envy you as well. You dedicate your heart and soul to everything you do, to everyone you meet.

You don’t give advice but your silence tells way more than words would ever do. You go out of your way to help people… always with actions, beautiful actions.

When you are happy, it is obvious… and so when you are sad. I love you for it. You are easy… It is a pleasure to try and cheer you up.

You welcome people with your heart wide open and even though you sneak out to bed in the middle of the night, no one goes in hopes of enjoying a little more of all the beautiful things you have to offer. You offer kindness, love, loyalty and friendship to all those who want it and all this you offer unconditionally.

You are a friend, sister, dear to my heart. You are a very important person in the lives of your servants. And this servant will be faithful to the end. You are a queen among woman. And even if life takes us apart, even if the schedules don’t come together, even if the friends are not the same anymore, and even if one day you decide you don’t want my love anymore…

I will love you always Ia!

5 comentários:

mélis disse...

That is so sweet I have tears in my eyes and a smashed heart right now.

I agree with you, she's awesome.
and you are one of a kind too.

sweeties da titia!
love.

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

beto, beatiful composition!
sil, pq vc está in need of a loving word? eu perdi alguma coisa? (além da oportunidade de ficar quieto...)

beto disse...

well... she is not missing an opportunity to say her life sucks... so I wanted to tell her that it does not because I love her. I am guessing we all do!

Silvinha disse...

thanks so much. love always.

Silvinha disse...

voltei pra falar obrigada de novo. S2