quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009

What goes around, comes around.

I am very sad today. And even though I am not going to use this blog for personal attacks, I have to say: What the hell are some people thinking?

It amazes me so see that some people have the courage to betray those they say they hold dear. How easily they betray everything they say they stand for just to feed a personal revenge that will lead nowhere.

It amazes me to see how close we are of some of these people. How much we have given them. It amazes me their lack of self-respect, of love, of decency.

And yes, I have something else to say: At least he chose to be something!

I hope you all have a great day.

6 comentários:

Silvinha disse...

aimeudeus! é comigo? que que eu fiz dessa vez? ai, ai, ai...

beto disse...

hahahaha... vc é perfeita meu amor. quem dera mais gente tivesse a sua finesse, educação, senso de nocão in general!!!

Cacá Amadei disse...

Aahhh....eu tenho, vai.

Acho que vou montar um blog metralhadora também...

beto disse...

hahahaha... vc tbém!

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

que foi que eu fiz agora?
eu eu tenho noçã tb!

beto disse...

tbem não foi vc... hahahaha... vc tem noça e o todo o resto.